Any remodeling that one has in mind is best thought when the budget comes in the picture. One would like to economize but at the same time wanting the best. So let us now look at some clever remodeling ideas for the new home. One can try and see if it works.
- Create a conversation pit by lowering the living room. Just try this and it will give a drastic effect to the living room. The room will look incredibly cozy and spacious. The effort is less but the results are amazing.
- A pillow room can be made from a nook corner. Any nook in the house can be easily converted into a pillow corner. Just keep the back ground light and put in a whole lot of colored pillows to make it the most interesting place in the house.
- Use the staircase for keeping the books. This is an outstanding way of finding space where one thought there wasn’t any. The space under the staircase is normally kept idle. People do not think much of this space and may use it for keeping junk like shoes or other junk. The best idea is to convert that space into a bookshelf. Not only does it look elegant but also space saving in a huge way. One can save so much not only in space but also in money. Imagine the amount one would spend on a book shelf in full view of the family members.
- Another way of using the space under the stair case is to convert it into a kennel. Most houses do have pets and as man’s best friends every house does keep dogs .This is why the space below the staircase can be converted into a cozy kennel. No one ever would like their dog to sleep in the bed room and so this would be the right way to use up this space.
- Every bedroom has cupboards and that too full length ones. However no one thinks that there is so much space at the bottom shelf of the cupboard. The idea is to make baseboard drawers in which one can put in odds and ends that are normally lying all over the house. This could include cutlery ware, gift wrapping ever or other stationary items.
- Everyone loves to have pictures on the walls. It could vary from family pictures to recognition pictures, paintings or just art work in glass, jute or wood. The best solution for this is to get the walls to be magnetic. This means putting up magnetic panels on the walls which are strong enough to hold up pictures or any other curio. It really saves space.
- One would always like the kitchen to be looking the cleanest at all times. At times this seems to be impossible but if one can install chutes in the kitchen one can do away with waste material promptly. In this way the kitchen will always look clean and dry.